Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) Information
The Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) reports are an annual report of a wide range of information on the performance of students in each school and district in Texas. These reports also provide information on staff, finances, programs, and demographics for each school and district.
From the information contained in the AEIS, the Texas Education Agency (TEA) also develops and implements the Accountability Rating system used to rate Texas public schools and school districts.
The Gold Performance Acknowledgment (GPA) system acknowledges districts and campuses for high performance on indicators other than those used to determined accountability ratings. These indicators are in statute (Texas Education Code) or determined by the Commissioner of Education. Acknowledgment is given for high performance on:
· Advanced Course/Dual Enrollment Completion
· Advanced Placement/International Baccalaureate Results
· Attendance Rate
· College-Ready Graduates
· Commended Performance: Reading/English Language Arts
· Commended Performance: Mathematics
· Commended Performance: Writing
· Commended Performance: Science
· Commended Performance: Social Studies
· Comparable Improvement: Reading
· Comparable Improvement: Mathematics
· Recommended High School Program/Distinguished
· Texas Success Initiatve - Higher Education Readiness Component: English Language Arts
· Texas Success Initiatve - Higher Education Readiness Component: Mathematics
Further explanation of the Gold Performance Acknowledgment (GPA) system can be found at:
The 2010-2011 AEIS Report for Lovejoy ISD and each campus are available through the Lovejoy ISD website. In addition, copies of the AEIS reports can be obtained in the offices of each school and the central administration building.
AEIS reports can also be found the Texas Education Agency website at: http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/aeis/2011/index.html.
Us | Site
Visitor's Guide | Site
| Log on
© Copyright 2013 - Lovejoy ISD
|Powered by Edclick|