New and Noteworthy - COVID - 19
We encourage families to use the resources provided on this webpage to partner with us to learn the facts and do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage students and staff to practice routine personal hygiene:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.