Love Where You Learn
At Lovejoy, Kids Come First. We believe every student deserves to be surrounded by the best educators who strive to exceed the individual needs of each student and prepare them for the future of their choosing. Our distinction as one of the best school districts in Texas and the nation is a direct result of our beliefs and the team that works daily to live our values. Are you ready to experience the Lovejoy advantage?
Lovejoy's academic experience is desired by many families living outside the LISD boundaries. The Lovejoy Scholars program creates an opportunity for students outside of the district to enroll. Criteria for enrollment is established by the district and includes, but is not limited to:
- 95% attendance for each class for the previous school year
- Passing all classes currently enrolled and for the last semester completed
- Students from home school, private school, non-accredited school, or school outside of Texas, must show satisfactory scores on standardized achievement test and/or successful achievement on district delivered academic test
- No serious infractions on the disciplinary record for previous school year
- Compliance with the LISD Student Code of Conduct, Parent Code of Conduct, district policies and regulations, and expectations for behavior of the student and/or parent(s)
Students meeting this criteria and desiring to live the Lovejoy core values, will be considered for enrollment.* The number of openings for transfer students is limited.
2021-2022 Lovejoy Scholars Applications (K-12)
Surround yourself with excellence - Apply Now!
*Kindergarten, First and Second grade placements are currently full for the 2021-2022 school year. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please complete the application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are One Heart. One Lovejoy. Click here to learn more about the Lovejoy advantage and the way our community works together to celebrate our students through our award-winning academics, fine arts and athletic programs.
Schedule a Tour
Each day we are focused on doing our Best Today, Better Tomorrow. Join us to see our students, educators and community in action. Contact Stacey Dillon at 469.742.8003 to schedule a tour today!
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
for Governmental and Community Relations
*The district provides an equal opportunity for all students to participate in the Lovejoy Scholars program. In this regard, the District complies with applicable state and federal regulations including, but not limited to, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. The Superintendent or designee is authorized to accept or reject any transfer requests, provided that such action is without regard to race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestral language, or in retaliation as prohibited by district policies and procedures.