- Improve and maintain our edible garden area
- Install donated bird feeders and pollinator houses
- Install new native landscaping and pollinator garden next to edible garden area
- refresh/maintain existing native landscaping
- Install and create a new outdoor class seating area
- Volunteer! Parent and community volunteers are needed (see sign up genius link). It’s been quite an unusual year, so don’t miss this opportunity to serve alongside our students.
- Donate/Loan! A wish list (see sign up genius link) for items we need purchased or loaned to the school to make this possible.
- Purchase a t-shirt! Revtrak link coming soon...we are encouraging students to purchase a Leopards by Nature t-shirt for $12 designed by 7th grader, Hannah Xie. All profits from t-shirt sales help fund purchase of compost, mulch and native plants and flowers.
- Become a Sponsor! We are seeking local businesses to sponsor this year’s Leopard by Nature Service Learning event. Your company logo will be featured on the back of the t-shirt designed by 7th grade student Hannah Xie. Sponsors help us stretch our dollars to make biggest impact. Thanks for considering!
|Senior Projects / Service Projects|
Join the National League of Junior Cotillion
The National League of Junior Cotillions invites you to be a part of our 2021-2022 Junior Cotillion, Pre-Cotillion, and High School Cotillion season. Visit our webpage at www.nljcnorthtexas.com to learn about our programs, view schedules, and to register. Registration is open. To request an invitation packet, please email Director, Laura Walsh, at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your child in our programs!
City of Lucas Events
Onward to the Movie in the Park - April 9th
featuring Disney Pixar’s Onward
The first ever Lucas Movie in the Park event is coming to the Community Park on Friday, April 9, 2021 featuring Disney Pixar’s Onward. Onward follows the adventures of two brothers as they embark on a magical journey to bring their family back together. So, come and join us for this incredible family-friendly event as our first Movie in the Park. Did we mention there will be free snacks and drinks, a free movie, and free parking? It is all FREE!
The Community Park is located at 665 Country Club Road. Parking for the event will open at 7 pm and the movie will begin at 8 pm following sunset. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy the spring weather with your family. The City cares about the health of its citizens, so you are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines.