Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR)
From the information contained in the TAPR, the Texas Education Agency (TEA) also develops and implements the Accountability Rating system used to rate Texas public schools and school districts as: Met Standard, Improvement Required, or Not Rated.
In addition to the rating, the classification is shown for each performance index evaluated.
Distinction designations are awarded in recognition of outstanding achievement in academic areas in addition to those evaluated under state accountability. Campus distinctions are based on indicators of student performance in comparison to 40 similar campuses (Texas Education Code [TEC] §§39.201–203).
For 2019, distinction designations are awarded in the following areas:
• Academic Achievement in English Language Arts/Reading (campus only)
• Academic Achievement in Mathematics (campus only)
• Academic Achievement in Science (campus only)
• Academic Achievement in Social Studies (campus only)
• Top 25 Percent: Comparative Academic Growth (campus only)
• Top 25 Percent: Comparative Closing the Gaps (campus only)
• Postsecondary Readiness (district and campus)
The 2018-2019 TAPR Reports for Lovejoy ISD and each campus are posted below.